Simblee coin cell (cool name TBD)
SPECIAL ORDER: EMAIL US
STATUS: Previous UART issues have been resolved with the newest batch of boards!! They are now programmable over USB. In stock and ready to ship! 2016-03-28
We are very excited about simblee, finally a product that ends the roadblock of APP design. With simblee the APP code lives on the Simblee chip itself. The free, generic Simblee app is needed on the target phone (Apple or Andriod) and once you connect to the board, the App is loaded onto the phone! The best part of all is that you can program everything into your Arduino sketch! We will be providing lots of examples and instructions in our blog once the boards arrive.
This just might be our crown jewel......
- Simblee bluetooth 4.0 transceiver
- Micro USB for FULL ONBOARD PROGRAMMING, no programming shield required. Same QFN FTDI chip used in the Simblee/ RFduino programming shield so no need to install other drivers!
- One ADC input pad with voltage divider so 16v input signal tolerant (automotive friendly!)
- Onboard MOSFET for controlling an external voltage output. Whatever voltage is present at the RAW pad will be output on the T1 pad. This supports up to 16v and 1 amp. (automotive friendly!)
- 1 amp auto reset fuse on the MOSFET circuit.
- Coin cell holder (2032) on reverse for true wireless applications.
- Power the board from: USB, RAW pad up to 16v, or coin cell
- Protection schottky diodes so RAW or USB can be connected while the coin cell installed, or USB connected while 16v RAW is present. (Protection only, please do not connect multiple power sources simultaneously).
All of this in a 24mm diameter package!!!